Fantasy Drafts

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Beatles Draft - Day 1

7:40 PM
So here we attempted to draft our favorite Beatles songs. These are the results from day one; the commentary is forthcoming.

Round 1:
Dan - Here Comes the Sun
Syd - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Adam - Day Tripper
Chris - I Saw Her Standing There
Bryan - Ticket to Ride
Albert - Day in the Life

Round 2:
Albert - Rocky Raccoon
Bryan - I Will
Chris - She Loves You
Adam - Happiness Is A Warm Gun
Syd - Back in the USSR
Dan - Norwegian Wood

Round 3:
Dan - I'm Only Sleeping
Syd - For No One
Adam - Yer Blues
Chris - Can't Buy Me Love
Bryan - In My Life
Albert - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Round 4:
Albert - You Never Give Me Your Money
Bryan - You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
Chris - Revolution
Adam - Strawberry Fields Forever
Syd - Come Together
Dan - Let It Be

Round 5:
Dan - Glass Onion
Syd - Blackbird
Adam - I Am The Walrus
Chris - Eleanor Rigby
Bryan - When I'm 64
Albert - Nowhere Man

Round 6:
Albert - Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite
Bryan - Something
Chris - Penny Lane
Adam - Hey Jude
Syd - I Me Mine
Dan - Lovely Rita

Round 7:
Dan - Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da
Syd - She Came in Through the Bathroom Window
Adam - Dear Prudence
Chris - Got to Get You Into My Life
Bryan - Here, There and Everywhere
Albert - With a Little Help From My Friends

Round 8:
Albert - Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Bryan - Roll Over Beethoven
Chris - And I Love Her
Adam - Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Syd - Across the Universe
Dan - Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home